Thursday 1 May 2014

What I am Feeling About...?

Feeling plays an important role in everyone's life but it has different impacts on everyone while behaving with each others. Feelings are so many types and you all are aware with these types as I think. You can face feelings in every step you walk in your life. Below are basic types of feelings. I will write about this post in two stages. In my first stage I am mentioning only about the types of feeling and about the detail, you have to wait for few days.

Basic Types of Feelings

  • When you enter in any other person's life -  A major feeling
  • When anyone enters in your life -  A major feeling
  • When someone hurts you - A sentimental but common feeling
  • When you hurt someone - A sentimental but common feeling
  • When someone leaves you - A sentimental but common feeling
  • When you leave someone - A sentimental but common feeling
  • When a new baby born - A joyful feeling
  • When anyone dies - A sad feeling

 

But apart from above all  feeling, there is one more feeling exists as per my opinion and what I a feeling about is that when I give comments to other blogger then at that moment I feel proud and this can be feel when you will give comments on my post. If you are agree then please give comments and if not then too you can give comments to show your love and support to my this post. However there are several other posts in my blog but I stress you to comment sure on this post because when you comment then you must know that there is one feeling I am talking about.

AYBOLL